Why should we use a belly belt after giving birth?
- The uterus will swelling and bloating after giving birth. Using the postpartum belly belt can prevent organs/skin from sagging. Helps shrink belly, waist and hips.
- This postpartum belly band can accelerate healing, reduce swelling and bloating after C-section delivery or shrink your abdomen and waist after vaginal delivery by using medical grade compression. After healing, the belly bandit can also improve your posture as a waist trainer.
- 100% cotton: skin friendly and breathable fabric makes it comfortable to wear. Soft and light enough to sit down or lie down easily.
- Adjustable pelvic belt and abdominal binder: The postpartum belly bend is stretchy enough to provide suitable compression. Give a wide range of size adjustability.
- Accelerate healing: Reduce swelling and bloating after C-section delivery or shrink your abdomen and waist after vaginal delivery by using medical grade compression. It can help shrink process and restore uterus to its original size.
- 2 inside pockets for warmer pads: You can put warmer pads in it when you feel cold. Better for keep your body warm.
- Build in soft steel ribs: Give the back better support and avoid rolling up.